What's It All About?
Face it as we get older, needs change. There comes a time when the lifestyle that used to fit so perfectly no longer does so, prompting a need to find something more comfortable, better fitting. This transition requires patience and understanding, someone to help streamline the process so that the move into the next phase of your life is manageable in every way. That’s where I come in. The national association of Realtors created the Senior Advantage Real Estate Council in 1998, offering education and a designation to agents who completed an extensive education program along with other prerequisites. I’ve not only got the designation, I’m now also a national instructor for the course!
Services and Support
I’m committed and trained to understand that while embarking on the next phase of life can often be very exciting, it may also come with many uncertainties. I can help address matters that may uniquely affect the mature property owner, ensuring that those needs are handled with care, respect and professionalism . I offer:
- A customized approach to your situation, working with how your living situation fits into your overall plan
- An awareness of options and solid, reliable referrals for specific situation to explore those options
- Ease the stress and replace the complexity with confidence working with adult children, caregivers, financial advisors and attorneys
- Establish a fair market value for your home
- Advise you on preparing your home for sale, with home staging assistance
- Negotiate on your behalf to attain the highest price and best terms
- Assistance with downsizing, household goods moving services, packing and unpacking
- Coordination of estate liquidation, Antiques appraisers, household repairs