It is important to me to understand your needs, desires and goals. I believe in a no pressure process, I want to know that you a happy thrilled client in the end.
Relationships are built on communication. I’ve been married over 30 years, it seems to be working. I want you to be kept up to date consistently along the way, be it by phone, email, text or in person meetings; I’ll tailor the talk to your needs.
I’m committed to being a leader in the Real Estate field and always discovering new effective and innovative marketing tools, technology advances and market research to add to the current unparalleled program in place to give you an advantage in the competitive real estate arena.
Face it: Sometimes it’s not what you know but who you know. I’ve been selling real estate since 1990, I’m thankful for a great reputation in the industry based on integrity, professionalism, and cooperation. Other agents like and want to work with me. Networking is key, I’m an active member of Forum XXII, an organization for Seattle’s to Residential Real Estate Agents. I teach Real Estate to my peers as a certified National Real Estate instructor and I’m one of the Executive Premier Directors of the Windermere Premier Properties luxury program.
I love what I do. You can expect a passionate, highly positive and energetic experience every time you interact with me and my team. We are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals quickly with confidence and peace of mind.
Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Compassion, resource, confidant for the mature audience
Luxury Marketing Specialist
- A long history of selling the finest in the area
Founding Broker with W Collection
- Elevated property and client focused program, tailored to the needs of our most affluent clients in the luxury market
Windermere Premier Executive Director
- A program designed to address the unique needs of our luxury market clientele
Forum XXII Member
- Alliance of experienced Realtors who lead by exemplary behavior and inspire by our actions
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Advance real estate graduate degree, only 4% of agents nationwide
Nationally Certified Real Estate Educator
- Important to give back to the industry and help create tomorrow’s leaders
Close to One Billion Dollars in Sales
- Experience is key to effective sales and negotiation